Have you ever wandered how to install mac os in windows? We’ve got you covered; In this article, you will learn how to install mac os in windows.
Essentially there are two ways you can use Apple’s mac os in windows, either you run it on a virtual machine software like VMware or Virtualbox, or you can get a full-fledged Hackintosh.
1. Virtual Machines:
Simply download a macOS install package and boot in VMware
- Easy to setup
- Runs Basic Apps
- Works parallely with windows realtime
- Good to try out mac based specific appllications
- Full utilization of hardware not possible
- Almost Impposible to use Graphic Extensive Apps
- Cannot be used as a daily driver
Hackintoshes are much more versatile, modular and high performing
- High Performance
- Full Utilisation
- Easily Upgradable
- Complicated installation
We at Mac On PC, recommend using a Hackintosh over a Virtual Machine, If you wish to turn your existing Pc into a Hackintosh, install mac OS on pc, you can contact here.